Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is all kidology & wouldn't be at all surprised if England beat France tonight.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• 1-1 at half time and not a bad performance so will have to see.........

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve
        Vive la France
        Wash your mouth out young man. I bloomin' hate it, but that's just plain wrong.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eh?
          Just trying to get a bit of rivalry going.
          No offence meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve
            Vive la France
            You've already said you don't like football so what's the point in trying wind people up? I think rugby is a pretty pointless game so don't get involved in those discussions by either just being down on the sport or the particular nation which is playing.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
              Eh?
              Just trying to get a bit of rivalry going.
              No offence meant.
              None taken Steve, honest. I don't even know why I put my nose in! Guess I'm just escaping from the TV and the running commentary that Himself provides!
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• No worries flo.
                Have a good evening, I'm off............................

Comment

• Very well done both teams.

Comment

• It's only banter Steve & I for one didn't take offence to it........as for the match I thought England did well against a far more technically gifted French side so all in all I'm a happy chappy.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                      Time for the resurrection of this thread for the Euro Championship and all that
                      Ireland in very tough Group and unlikely to progress but we can hope for a shock or two. Would probably need to get off to a good start against Croatia...
                      Probably the first championships in a while too that there is no great expectations on the English team...
                      Apologies...after resurrecting this thread, I abjectly failed (a bit like Ireland's performance unfortunately) to contribute I wasn't sulking over Ireland, honest
                      Anyways, can England deliver tonight? A draw would leave them probably playing Spain next...now that will be tough!!
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'll be happy for us to get through an play anybody really

Comment

• Yes but Alison do you just want them to get through or do you want them to play well?

Comment

• Both surely! I think they will be in the final or semi against germany

Loving my allotment!

Comment

• Ha ha! Hope springs eternal!

Who's the referee tonight?

Comment

• Strange match, should feel elated that we easily won the group in the end but acutally was just a bit bored! Never felt like that during a competitive match before although do remember years ago watching Ian Wright warm up as it was more interesting than the play

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X