Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they may com unstuck against Italy, but then they aren't playing well either.

Its interesting to note that the countries who have a high percentage of foreign players are all suffering with under-performing international teams.

As a Welshman you can all mock me, but with a population of roughly 3 million and 2,999,989 playing rugby it can be hard to field a football side sometimes.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Strange match, should feel elated that we easily won the group in the end but acutally was just a bit bored!
      I guess it's not just England that are boring, did you watch Spain v France last night?..........Yawn........... I do think England can beat Italy tonight though & may even see the first sending off if Barlotelli can't hold it together.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I never thought I would agree with the statement that Spain were boring...........but in last nights match they were!

Overall though all the games have been well worth watching.

Still fancy Spain or Germany to be there abouts in the final! Both teams know the meaning of 'team play'
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Presumably that was the main thing that the Germans got from last night ie whoever won they still should be able to beat

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Very sterile performance from England.....Italy probably deserved to go thru overall......
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Are any of you grapes superstitious?.........I'm not normally a betting man but couldn't resist this one for tonight.
              Ronaldo to score first & Portugal to win 2-1...........price 50/1..........that had to be worth a tenner.
              I went out this morning and saw a penny on the floor, what did I do?........yep, see a penny pick it up. Now I will just have to wait and see if this penny turns into £500.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Are any of you grapes superstitious?.........I'm not normally a betting man but couldn't resist this one for tonight.
                Ronaldo to score first & Portugal to win 2-1...........price 50/1..........that had to be worth a tenner.
                I went out this morning and saw a penny on the floor, what did I do?........yep, see a penny pick it up. Now I will just have to wait and see if this penny turns into £500.
                I knew there was a reason why I didn't gamble............

Comment

• Doesn't 50:1 mean the expert rich rip off bookies think there is a one in fifty chance that ronaldo will score first and Portugal will win...2:1.

Or a1 in forty nine chance they will take your money?

Now......Paul Lowrie at 60:1 for the open.........well!!!!

Loving my allotment!

Comment

Are any of you grapes superstitious?.........I'm not normally a betting man but couldn't resist this one for tonight.
                    Sorry, that makes no sense to me what so ever but was glad to see Ronaldo go out, find him unbearably cocky.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
                      glad to see Ronaldo go out, find him unbearably cocky.
                      Aye, but he's a good footballer........now, cockiness in my book belongs to Barlotelli.......

Comment

• Well what a suprise, Italy beating Germany.

Comment

Aye, but he's a good footballer........now, cockiness in my book belongs to Barlotelli.......
                          You see I don't mind him as much as he seems to have a sense of hummour whereas Ronaldo loves himself too much.

Really enjoyed last night's match, was surprised by the result and found it much more entertaining that the previous semi. Roll on Sunday.

Comment

• Roll on Monday and we'll be back to normal.
                            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                              Roll on Monday and we'll be back to normal.
                              What is normal??? Slugs and rain...mostly!
                              Last edited by Tripmeup; 29-06-2012, 12:54 PM.
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                                Roll on Monday and we'll be back to normal.
                                Didn't know you was a Tennis fan Mikey..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X