This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Didn't know you was a Tennis fan Mikey..........
    Tennis, Cricket, Golf, anything quiet enough to fall asleep on the sofa too, and wake up an hour later and not have missed much.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• 31 (or is it 32?) days with no football now... unless you include La Liga...

Comment

• Roll on World Cup, then Premier League and a new Man Utd.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• I'm quite enjoying the present 'new' Man Utd if I'm being honest... and my two penneth on Sir Alex whilst I'm here, he wasn't such a great Manager at all, under his stewardship they had a need to keep expanding the stadium to entertain more fans, a far cheaper and more effective solution to that problem was right under his nose and it took a change of Manager for anyone to see it...

Comment

• I'm also liking the new Man U.............long may it continue..........
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Gardener View Post
              I'm quite enjoying the present 'new' Man Utd if I'm being honest... and my two penneth on Sir Alex whilst I'm here, he wasn't such a great Manager at all, under his stewardship they had a need to keep expanding the stadium to entertain more fans, a far cheaper and more effective solution to that problem was right under his nose and it took a change of Manager for anyone to see it...
              I think their trophy room, the roll of honour and the statistical records might disagree with you....
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm still enjoying same old arsenal.

Oh the pain being a gooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Rangers fan, with a soft spot for Arsenal.

Having a fairly tough time of it recently...
                  Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Comment

• Interesting squad selection from Roy. Youth and form instead of the 'old guard', but yes, it makes sense. The young players might surprise us and do really well. Either way the experience will stand them in good stead for the future.
                    Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.
                    Everything is worthy of kindness.

http://thegentlebrethren.wordpress.com

Comment

• I can only see either Brazil or Argentina winning the World Cup though....
                      Pain is still pain, suffering is still suffering, regardless of whoever, or whatever, is the victim.

Comment

• I think its a good thing to go for the youth.

Can't wait for the World Cup this year, going to be cracking stuff. My only disappointment is that theo won't be shooting down the wing. Arsenal missed his pace, and think England will too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight of Albion View Post
                          I can only see either Brazil or Argentina winning the World Cup though....
                          If anyone is gonna surprise you, its belgium.

Plenty of talent. Looking forward to seeing what they can do!

Attached Files

Comment

• I'm a massive Liverpool fan we've had a great season but really glad Barkley and sterling have been included in the England squad

Comment

• Originally posted by 1tonne View Post
                              I think its a good thing to go for the youth.

Can't wait for the World Cup this year, going to be cracking stuff. My only disappointment is that theo won't be shooting down the wing. Arsenal missed his pace, and think England will too.

Yes, Walcott and Townsend both out through injury. A great shame. Though I'm thinking the high heat and humidity won't be conducive to the 'fast and furious' style of play so maybe the impact of their absence will be minimalized.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1tonne View Post
                                If anyone is gonna surprise you, its belgium.

[ATTACH]45076[/ATTACH]

Plenty of talent. Looking forward to seeing what they can do!

Yes, a very good team. I remember they reached the semis in 1986... Could surprise a few people certainly.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X