Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game. After ten mins I was set to cry.

Cazorlas goal, what a beauty.

Kosc goal was just necessary and Ramsey finished it with a sublime cool finish.

Great game. Hull were great and should consider themselves to have had a great season. Game could have gone either way, but felt once arsenal got the first was just a matter of time before we came through.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight of Albion View Post
      3 - 2. A top quality winner.

Felt for Hull though... Still - staying up, a Wembley final and qualification for Europe. A great season for them.
      Qualified for Europe???????

For finishing as also rans?
      Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Comment

• Originally posted by out in the cold View Post
        Qualified for Europe???????

For finishing as also rans?
        Fa cup finalists qualify for Europe. Only way they wouldn't have would have been if arsenal had dropped out of the top 4. In that case, the winner takes the Europe spot.

Cos arsenal are already in, hull take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• So, does anyone think that the James Milner as full back experiment actually worked?! Wasn't watching that closely last night as it was Our Gerts birthday and apparently watching footy didn't count as spending quality time together but everything I saw him do was disastrous!

Injury to Ox as well, did we used to have all these friendlies before big tournaments in the 'good old days'? Only seem to cause troubles...

Comment

• Any of the "big" teams would have annihilated England last night...........Lets hope they buck up their ideas before next month.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Gardener View Post
              So, does anyone think that the James Milner as full back experiment actually worked?! Wasn't watching that closely last night as it was Our Gerts birthday and apparently watching footy didn't count as spending quality time together but everything I saw him do was disastrous!

Injury to Ox as well, did we used to have all these friendlies before big tournaments in the 'good old days'? Only seem to cause troubles...
              It was an experiment that should never be repeated so hopefully that's out the system

Re friendlies, they've had them for years now, it's traditional to do badly before a major tournament - think it's meant to set the expectations at the right level, think we'd already done that though anyway!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Come on Ireland.........oh wait
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• I cannot see England doing alot in the World Cup

For me the real heroes landing in Normandy 70 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• Apologies to anyone who doesn't like football but felt I must show this goal from yesterday, it'll be a long time before we see one like it again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCTOBMIPPc
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Incredible. Even I can appreciate that goal

Comment

• That goalie needs locking up!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

• I remember seeing Pat Jennings do exactly that in the then Charity Shield in 67/68

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyRam View Post
                            That goalie needs locking up!!!!
                            You can't lock him up for scoring a goal..............

Comment

• Great goal - you don't see that very often

Comment

• Unlucky last night Snadge, the Ref had a howler IMO. Both were bookings at the most, never sendings off.
                                Anyways as a LUFC fan, all I need now is for Cardiff to beat Brighton & us to beat Villa then I'll be a happy chappy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X