Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible referee and with two red cards, what chance do you have. Our goalkeper was oustanding though!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Yes, 2 excellent saves.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• This is a real question - is soccar the same as football?

The Americans seem to distinguish between the 2 so I thought that I would ask.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
          This is a real question - is soccar the same as football?

The Americans seem to distinguish between the 2 so I thought that I would ask.
          We don't play soccer in the UK and American football isn't football
          Last edited by Alison; 03-12-2016, 04:16 PM.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Ta Alison - so why is soccar different?
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
              Ta Alison - so why is soccar different?
              Soccer is what the Americans call our proper football game.

American football is basically wussie rugby with pads and crash helmets!

And there Baseball is our Rounders!
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• See the mackems did well today!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                  American football is basically wussie rugby with pads and crash helmets!
                  Not forgetting loads of stoppages

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
                    Not forgetting loads of stoppages
                    ...............and a different team coming on dpending on the play!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Upto 4th now
                      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Leeds been my second team for over 45 years now, just hope they dont replace the swans lol, bitter sweet.

Comment

• 3 points against Brighton on Friday will please both LUFC & NUFC fans alike plus it will be a good measure on how far we have come under GM.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Go Bournemouth......................Wow!

Comment

• Having generous owners and millions from TV deals, does not automatically make you a 'big' club.

Man City - a soulless club, with a soulless stadium and soulless fans.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• When football was played by people who lived and had been brought up in the towns and cities they were playing for it was a good game. Now they bring in people from other places 'cos they can afford to do so. It's ridiculous and I really don't like men chasing a ball around and being overpaid for it very entertaining. I prefer rugby anyway.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X