X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
    Just why girls should be kept away from our game, all offence intended
    Why, because we talk more sense than the lads do? What exactly did I get wrong?

UTT
    Last edited by Mitzi; 09-12-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• What does UTT mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
        Why, because we talk more sense than the lads do? What exactly did I get wrong?

UTT
        Just a bit of cross the sexes banter Mitzi. was only kidding with the "all offence intended" bit .

Yea was always gonna be a tough game BM, have a terrible feeling that Sunderland are gonna turn us over this afternoon and if so i see relegation become a reality, we are playing like girls atm. ( kidding Mitzi)
        Last edited by jackarmy; 10-12-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Good luck this aft Jack, we've got another toughy on Tues against Reading........on the plus side, it's at home.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Excellent results by the girls Jack..................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• yea BM, seems they left their hockey sticks at home today , were dismal in the first half tho.
              foxes 3 up against the citeh

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                What does UTT mean?
                Up the Town!

Comment

• Which Town Mitzi ? , doesnt say in your info.

Comment

• Due to the remarks about LUFC, I'm gonna have a stab @ 'Uddersfield.
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 11-12-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Due to the remarks about LUFC, I'm gonna have a stab @ 'Uddersfield.
                      Ah Huddersfield, think there are still some "I Believe" T-shirts in the gutters round Old Trafford after their playoff defeat there a few years ago

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• What a result for Leicester yesterday...................

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                          Which Town Mitzi ? , doesnt say in your info.
                          There's only ONE Toon!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Aye Snadge mon, but if she hada said toon ida known like

hope Liverpool can do us a favour and give the hammers a hammering today

Comment

• I thought UTT was "Under The Thumb" which I why I asked

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                                There's only ONE Toon!
                                Good result mucker.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X