X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Good result mucker.
    Hat trick for Gayle and I notice Vardy got a hat trick for Liecester against Man City yesterday as well!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Reckon Gayle could be on Santas list for a late xmas pressy Snadge.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
        Reckon Gayle could be on Santas list for a late xmas pressy Snadge.
        I reckon he'll be a big target in the January window.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• If he wanted to go, which i don't think he would, it would be pointless trying to keep him!

Ultimately though, a strikers only as good as the service he gets!
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
            Ah Huddersfield, think there are still some "I Believe" T-shirts in the gutters round Old Trafford after their playoff defeat there a few years ago
            I still have mine! Would never wear it on a match day though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
              I still have mine! Would never wear it on a match day though.
              From our end it was a brilliant day out and a great send off for CMS after he'd done so much to get us there (and very handy not to have to go down to Wemberley). Re the T-shirts, remember there being loads thrown on the ground in disgust at the end so good on you for keeping yours .

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• I'm proper Yorkshire, if I get owt for nowt, I'm keeping it! Even if it's just to use round the house as a rag.

That game wasn't exactly one of my favourites. But we got the last laugh in the end, didn't we? The last game of the 12-13 season was the weirdest I have ever attended. Yorkshire, Yorkshire!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0B8BnwbxaA
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Hope to see the toon head back to the top after tonight! Nothings guaranteed the way we play though!
                    Watching my other favourite sport, boxing, prior to the match.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Yep, good luck Fella..........I'll be trying to pick it up on mi £20 Mini PC via the link I sent you.

Comment

• Back on track Snadge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Back on track Snadge.
                          Still thought Wigan were a lot better than there league position denotes.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I think on the day anyone can beat anyone.

Comment

• Great result for us last night. First half we played them off the park (although failed to switch on after scoring, a bit of a worry.) Second half wasn't good for the nerves, we just couldn't keep possession the way we had before the break, and there was too much backs to the wall defending and they had several chances they really should have taken.

First time we've won at Carrow Road since 1969, apparently. I know I've been there several times and seen us lose every time, usually heavily. Shame I couldn't go this time, but we had a few mates round to ours to watch it on the big screen and it was a good night.

If we'd lost, we could have been down to 9th by the end of the weekend but now we're up to third and can't drop lower than fourth. I'll take that!

Comment

• Yep, they did well Mitzi to hold on as Norwich did everything they could in the 2nd half except score.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X