Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Christmas Cracker from Leeds..................Come on you Toons!
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Summat to look forward to on the telly later..................hopefully!

Good result for Leeds as well big fella!
      Last edited by Snadger; 26-12-2016, 05:54 PM.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Well, maybe not one to look forward to!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• It pains me to say it but the best team won Snadge. Could do with QPR winning tomorrow (which is highly unlikely) then it sets it up nicely for Thursday.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            What a Christmas Cracker from Leeds..................Come on you Toons!
            Did you go?

Comment

• No............too far away now.

Comment

• How far is too far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
                  How far is too far?
                  Approx 230miles.

Comment

• It's getting exiting dare we dream top 2 for leeds.
                    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• We can if Brighton lose tonight Jonny & we win on Thursday. That'll move us up to 3rd.

Comment

• Lightweight! I used to live in SE London, about 450 mile round trip. Still used to make it to pretty much all of the weekend home games... it's so much easier now I've moved back north, though.

Comment

Lightweight! I used to live in SE London, about 450 mile round trip. Still used to make it to pretty much all of the weekend home games... it's so much easier now I've moved back north, though.
                          You must o' been made o' money................

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Approx 230miles.
                            That's one way...............

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
                              It's getting exiting dare we dream top 2 for leeds.
                              I'm going to say... NO!

Comment

I'm going to say... NO!
                                That's what I like about ex fans they are so pessimistic
                                When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X