X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
    That's what I like about ex fans they are so pessimistic
    Not an ex fan Jonny............a Terriers fan...........
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oh that's even worse travelling that far to watch that I'm really sorry
      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
        Oh that's even worse travelling that far to watch that I'm really sorry
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Surely it's Leeds fans who are famous for crying on the telly?

I realised the 230 miles was one way, it's only 5 miles more than my journey used to be.

No, I'm not made of money. I used to buy train tickets on the day they were released so they were only £11-15 each way, then I would stay with my parents or latterly my boyfriend/fiancé so no accommodation costs. And I know a train guard so sometimes I would be upgraded to first class for nothing.

It's funny the difference between the two sets of fans. Leeds win a few games and you're all "we're going to get automatic promotion" but Town win a few games and are a point ahead of Leeds, yet we're saying "Just eight more points needed for safety, we're almost there."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
            It's funny the difference between the two sets of fans. Leeds win a few games and you're all "we're going to get automatic promotion" but Town win a few games and are a point ahead of Leeds, yet we're saying "Just eight more points needed for safety, we're almost there."
            We're just dreaming Mitzi, it's been a long 12 years.

Comment

• Bladdy crossbar.............I think that was a good result for both Weds & Terriers.

Comment

• Listening to the toon on the radio. 2-1 up and Forest down to 10 men. Here's hoping we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• A walk in the park Snadge..............I feel sorry for the Cardiff fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    A walk in the park Snadge..............I feel sorry for the Cardiff fans.
                    Pah, i dont , although they wont feel sorry for me when we go down either .

Comment

• I hope Mitzi doesn't take this personally but I'll be rooting for Blackburn @ lunchtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                        Pah, i dont , although they wont feel sorry for me when we go down either .
                        Maybe its because Cardiff fans had to travel all the way to Brighton, England for a game that was cancelled - and pay the bridge toll to come back!

Comment

• Its a hard knock life

Comment

• Great advert for Scottish football earlier today - some great play, many chances for each team, and played in a spirit that was maybe not that prevalent in years gone by, where the hype has been more important than the actual match.

..... and the good guys won also.
                            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              I hope Mitzi doesn't take this personally but I'll be rooting for Blackburn @ lunchtime.
                              Of course I take it personally but it's reciprocated so don't worry about it! This is a "banter" thread after all, although it does seem awfully cosy and chummy most of the time.

Comment

• Get in, one nil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X