This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
    Dirty leeds.... wash your mouth with soap young lady.
    Young?! Not be called that for a fair few years and don't get lady much either

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• What about the soap ?

Comment

• Alison's too young to know what soap is Jack.............it's all squeezy stuff nowadays.........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
          What about the soap ?
          No, plenty of proper soap here wouldn't touch a lot of the shop bought gels and lotions, full of nasties. Do remember my mum washing by brother's mouth out with the kitchen soap once for swearing. Made me quite careful what I said

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Great result by QPR tonight. We need to capitalize on that tomorrow night.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Tonight i predict leeds 3 donkey derby 1
              When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• I'm gonna go for a 2-0 win, I just hope they turn out for the 1st 45 mins. If they don't then it could be a long evening.

Comment

• Cracking start keep it up boys
                  When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Reggie is struggling with all the exitement

Comment

• Excellent result but an even better performance.

Comment

• That cheating, diving Italian did it again...............what you say Mitzi?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
                          Reggie is struggling with all the exitement
                          What kind of cat is Reggie? Ragdoll? We have a Birman who looks very similar but Birmans have white paws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            That cheating, diving Italian did it again...............what you say Mitzi?
                            Absolutely. Sulking now. Not as upset as some because I did think we were going to lose, but still disappointed.

Comment

• Listened to the Toon match on the radio. By the sound of it we were very lucky and the ref did us quite a few favours. Three major player injuries were not good for us.

Top of the league again, but for how long?

Leeds are doing well BM.
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Aye, can't complain Snadge as a top 10 would have made most fans happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X