Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Broad Beans you growing this BM......The Sutton?

Comment

• What a load of garbage GL. Sutton deserved the win.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Concentrating on the league, BM? And Snadge as well...

Comment

• I'll answer that on Weds Mitzi after the window closes.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• I'm scared to bait you too much in case it all goes horribly wrong on Sunday...

Comment

• Bait away, it's all a bit of fun anyway.

Comment

• Our next 5 home games:

Brighton
                Leeds
                Man City
                Newcastle
                Aston Villa

Comment

• Man City aside, how many points do you think you'll get from those?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Man City aside, how many points do you think you'll get from those?
                    Yeah, you don't get points in a cup game.

Game 2 is a guaranteed 3 points, obviously, but other than that, it might be tough. You never know, though.

Comment

• Well, I'll be shouting for you against Toons (Sorry Snadge but nowt comes between a wo/man & their team) & Brighton............that's ya lot...............
                      Last edited by Bigmallly; 31-01-2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Shout away big fella.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Just a quick question for Jack if he sees it...........What's this Barrow bloke like?...................I hope the wheels don't fall off............

Comment

• Automatic spot down to 5 points now.
                            When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Aye...........look out Snadge, we're coming for you................

Comment

• Matty Taylor moving to Bristol City from Bristol Rovers has been the football highlight of 2017 for me. My friends in Blue are rather upset... no ones dared do that for 30 odd years.
                                sigpic
                                1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X