Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope 'uddersfield have an off day on Sunday...................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Aye...........look out Snadge, we're coming for you................
      Its like we have a loaded gun strapped to our legs..............we always seem to shoot ourselves in the foot!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• The way The Terriers played tonight was quite scary, they made Brighton look no more than average.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Well, I'll be shouting for you against... Brighton
          It worked! Shout for us on Sunday too, please!

What a game, I'm still buzzing. Don't know how well the atmosphere came across on telly but it was amazing. Town were absolutely stunning and if we can keep playing like this, we don't need to fear anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
            It worked! Shout for us on Sunday too, please!.
            Not a chance..................

Comment

• Bring on sunday
              When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• I hope they don't play like that on Sunday Jonny, we could be in for a drubbing.

Comment

• Na 3 -1 leeds.
                  When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny the plant pot View Post
                    Na 3 -1 leeds.
                    Maybe, if the team that played Derby turn up................I'll be happy with 1pt. Any more will be a bonus........I'm also hoping that the trend follows whereby a team that has thrashed another one have a bad game the next time.

Comment

I'm also hoping that the trend follows whereby a team that has thrashed another one have a bad game the next time.
                      We thrashed Rochdale 4-0 last time out, but does that not count because it is lower league opposition? In 2017:
                      P6 W5 L1 F14 A3

Safe from relegation and it's barely February. Still living the dream.

Comment

• Aren't we all Mitzi.........aren't we all.

Comment

• Complete cheat ..referee should be ashamed .and as for that manager he will be getting a lenghy ban for his actions.

Comment

• To quote Noel Whelan: GETTTTTTT IIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fair play to 'uddersfield. I have no idea what Wagner was doing but he spoiled what was a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
                                To quote Noel Whelan: GETTTTTTT IIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!!
                                Dont get me wrong leeds were rubish and didnt deserve to win. But the actions of that ref made sure they were never gunna .
                                Im with the goverment the fa are not fot for purpose and that includes cheating refs like i watched today.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X