Ever had a dream about gardening?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had a dream about gardening?

Yes, it finally happened the other week. I've become so obsessed with growing vegetables that I actually had a very silly dream about it.

I dreamt that I was trying to decide where to plant the carrots, and was trying to decide between the vegetable patch and my bed. In the end I decided against the bed because I thought they might grow through the mattress and I wouldn't be able to dig them out.

Yes I know, it's very silly!

Yip,

Had one about my sweetcorn, in my dream I had planted it the wrong place and was really worried. When I woke up they were still in the propigater, although trying to escape with the lid pushed off!

Maybe I am saying to much....can I join Zebedee in that comfy room please?

Comment

Oh my, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I'm "Garden Dreaming" all the time now.
      Lauren
      "A good gardener always plants 3 seeds - one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.” - Leo Aikman
      Lauren

Comment

Does a dream about Rachel de Thame count?

Comment

Originally posted by newgardengirl View Post
          Yes, it finally happened the other week. I've become so obsessed with growing vegetables that I actually had a very silly dream about it.

I dreamt that I was trying to decide where to plant the carrots, and was trying to decide between the vegetable patch and my bed. In the end I decided against the bed because I thought they might grow through the mattress and I wouldn't be able to dig them out.

Yes I know, it's very silly!
          You really shouldn't tell people about that sort of thing unless your paying them money to help you.
          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

I had one last week about broad beans. I was showing them; not the plants or pods, just the beans I wouldn't mind, but I've never grown any yet
            Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Can't remember whether I dream about gardening but suspect that I do - but as soon as I'm awake now I'm thinking about gardening to the extent that it's not worth laying in bed cos I never get back to sleep so I get up and start planning, looking things up, getting on here, sad really.
              TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

I had a very vivid dream about planting cauliflowers the other night. I figured it was a dream when one of them turned into a cat and didn't want to be planted.
                You are a child of the universe,
                no less than the trees and the stars;
                you have a right to be here.

Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

blog: http://allyheebiejeebie.blogspot.com/ and my (basic!) page: http://www.allythegardener.co.uk/

Comment

My allotment is exactly the way I want it! All the beds are dug, manured, free of weeds and full of pest free crops!

THEN I WOKE UP!!!!!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X