Freecycle greenhouse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freecycle greenhouse

I was successful in a bid for a freecycle greenhouse last week and took some trouble making arrangements to dismantle it and take it away.

Phoned to make sure it was OK so early on a Sunday to be informed he'd given it to someone else .

I have a conservatory (built as a "temporary" addition to our minute kitchen) where I'm germinating my seedlings. Someone is opening the door at night and closing it during the day whilst I'm in bed or at work. It's driving me nuts. I can't lock it as the catch broke years ago and I haven't been able to find anything to replace it. Precooked veggies spring to mind in the current temperatures.

Janie
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

How annoying to say the least! I believe there is supposed to be a freecycle rule that you leave stuff on for 24hours to get folk read it, but that doesnt happen around here!
    All you can do is the best with your "lean to" (lanky talk for conservatory!) if the weather is good put your plants outside to enjoy the weather.

Bernie aka Dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X