No announcement yet.

Wimbledon

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be watching the tennis but with the sound turned down so I don't have to hear the grunts and shrieks. But mainly the men's tennis. Used to love watching women's tennis still they started playing like men slogging it out at the back of the court, little finesse nowadays.
    A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

Comment

Oh, sh!te weather for another two weeks then!

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Tennis is the only sport I can watch. The rest drives me bananas!

Comment

I've managed to bag a complimentary tickey to finals day this year, or rather I've been given it as a bribe for a 2 month secondment that has turned into 12. It's either Centre Court or Number 1, not quite sure which yet. Me =

Comment

Originally posted by WillyNelson View Post
            I've managed to bag a complimentary tickey to finals day this year, or rather I've been given it as a bribe for a 2 month secondment that has turned into 12. It's either Centre Court or Number 1, not quite sure which yet. Me =
            Oh I'm very jealous! You'll have to let us know how it was afterwards

Comment

I love Wimbledon but can't stand the women screeching so don't watch them any more. I also love the ex-players doing the commentary. never tire of people trying to get Boris Becker to say Wimbledon. Gets me every time! Then, I'm easily pleased!
              Last edited by Patchninja; 27-06-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

The Murray match last evening was great. No dramatics, just a joy to watch both of them.
                A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X