If I wasn't doing this......

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wasn't doing this......

OK Guys and gals.....if you weren't on the pc at this very moment, what would you like to be doing????!!!! (None rude answers please!)

Bernie aka Dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

At this moment in time, if I wasnt on the pc I would be asleep in bed!
    LOL!
    Bernie aka Dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I SHOULD be in bed.
      Last night at this time I was rollerskating with my sis down the lovely shiny new tarmaced pavements.
      This time Tues I was drinking some lovely beer.
      This time tomorrow night I will be ... drinking some lovely beer! Night all ;-)
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm always online till about 1am reading threads on here. I never go to bed early. I'm a night owl, always have been since a kid.
        "A good gardener always plants 3 seeds - one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.” - Leo Aikman
        Lauren

Comment

If I wasn't here, I'd probably be on another forum talking about something else. The WEB is full of them. There's loads of work I should be doing, but I'm too weak willed.... and I've already opened a can of Guinness now.
          I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Well, I wasn't here at that time.
            BUT as my OH works crazy hours, I like to spend as much time as poss with him.
            We have just finished eating our own asparagus followed by our own sorrel with new spuds and monk fish, and a bottle of champ!!!
            (Well - it is our youngest child's 20th birthday - and he's away at Uni!!!)
            This forum is clearly addictive- and having been out at the lottie and food shopping most of the day, I like to catch up on any news before having a good kip!
            Early morning and throughout the day are also good times to catch up with you all!!!!
            Night all!!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

If I wasn't here, I'd be snuggled up in bed, recovering from the gig I went to 2 nights ago, and I'm still aching...! I've been trying to drag myself away for the last hour, but the supermarket rant thread caught my eye, and here I am still!
              Better retire now or I'll be fit for nowt tomorrow!

Night all.

Comment

If I wasnt online I'd be planting or in the green house or down the plot
                what else is there,
                oh yea work
                Some things in their natural state have the most VIVID colors
                Dobby

Comment

Well, i HAVE to be here at the moment! I'm waiting for my bread to rise! (Brill excuse for procrastination). Then I'm going to strain my St George's Day dandelion wine into a demijohn with its sugar.
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X