Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only said lick them, not throw them into the hat

Comment

OMG I want one,no one would shout at me for not using my indicators in that!
      I will clarify that,himself was following me home the other day and gave me a row for not using my indicators, well he knew where I was going!
      Last edited by CaroltheCarrot; 10-09-2012, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Stop being so modest Carol,I got secret footage of you in the 8x8 at the lottie earlier this "summer"

If you want to see the real big bu@@ers giggle Tatra 10x10 or Truck Trials
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

O I could see myself in one of those,but the dogs would fall off the back!
          that's it my day is going to be wasted now watching big trucks on the tinterwebby.
          Actually, that does look rather like my plots at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by CaroltheCarrot View Post
            OMG I want one,no one would shout at me for not using my indicators in that!
            I will clarify that,himself was following me home the other day and gave me a row for not using my indicators, well he knew where I was going!

it.s a man thing carol,they HAVE to have the last word, and always be correct,but just you try and say anything to their mistakes,and any exuse under the sun comes out,but not them ever in the wrong,or an appology,bless em grrrrr
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
              it.s a man thing carol,they HAVE to have the last word, and always be correct,but just you try and say anything to their mistakes,and any exuse under the sun comes out,but not them ever in the wrong,or an appology,bless em grrrrr

I'm saying nowt about generalisations & sexist comments
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

6 wheel drive 4 wheel steering and a 76mm gun. My old baby would stop it dead at up to 4000mtrs.

Colin
                Attached Files
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X