No announcement yet.

anyone else having lovely sunshine today

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the day wasn't too bad, and the sun shone in the window most of the day....last one before winter? eeeeekk!!!

Comment

Lovely day here too, but the local ASDA car park was totally underwater. Some brave souls were wading through (higher than my shoe tops ), some were driving fast to splash the water up over people. I chickened out and went elsewhere.
      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

Been a lovely day here in Cardiff.
        Went to park with Goddaughter had great time.

Comment

Beautiful day in Ireland too ( well the part I live in anyways)
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

Nice yesterday and appears to be nice today. I'll let you know after my first morning jog since the GNR
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

yep looks like it may well be a repeat of yesterday
              In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Nippy but Nice Low lying river mist, lifting and drifting........ The hilltops look like islands in a white sea.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Nippy but Nice Low lying river mist, lifting and drifting........ The hilltops look like islands in a white sea.
                  sounds like the view out of my window VC yes i will not argue with you there is definately a chill in the air

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                    sounds like the view out of my window VC yes i will not argue with you there is definately a chill in the air
                    For the benefit of all Grapes reading this, I want to make it absolutely clear that darcy and I are NOT looking out of the same window

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      For the benefit of all Grapes reading this, I want to make it absolutely clear that darcy and I are NOT looking out of the same window
                      haha im down stairs VC is upstair lol

only kidding i had a lovely suprise the last few days i took a cutting from a side shoot of one of my gardeners delights had it in a little pot then it got to abot 4 foot around 2 weeks ago so i potted on today i checked it and it has flowers everywhere with about 14 tomatoes on i started this as an experement and have kept it indoors its whole life just wondering if i will ever get red tomatoes from it

Comment

It was seriously foggy at 4 or 5 am whenever I got up with this blinking cold.
                        It does looks nice out again now though.
                        Last edited by alldigging; 07-10-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                          haha im down stairs VC is upstair lol
                          I am upstairs - Darcy's right

Comment

Chooks enjoyed the romp in the sunshine at the lottie! At least judging by the time I spent chasing them around to get them back in the run, I assume they did!
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Its a lovely autumn day here in Staffordshire. I've just finished painting the bathroom and I'm about the put the dinner on, beef dinner....yum
                              An attempt to live a little more self-sufficient

Comment

Good weather here to. Spent lunch time sat outside at the pub with my mate and firmed up the plans for next years gardening adventure.

Colin
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X