No announcement yet.

My absence for the past 9 months...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to you all,and a welcome to Joseph,plus welcome back,hope you get that lottie,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Thanks everybody, yes he was the 3rd, and final!! two girls and one boy, thats it now.
      It was a bit scary having him at home, but due to complications with the first, although the second was textbook, we were told that our only option was to have him in the general hospital, with constant monitoring, stuck on the bed something mrs c hated with the second.
      So being stubborn, decided a home birth was the way forward, luckily all was great.

Thanks again for the kind words!
      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Congratulations. Not sure which I'm most impressed by, the home birth or having a pool in your lounge!!

Comment

Thats the nicest of reasons to be absent!

Congratulations on the baby and fingers crossed for the lottie!!

Comment

Awe,your forgiven for being away, much joy to you and your new little one

Comment

Well you've been busy! Many congratulations.x
              The nice thing about this site is that everyone is so welcome and are forgiven if they stray from the regular posts! It's good to come back and see familiar names.xx
              Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

congrats on your new arrival x
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of your son, fingers crossed for the allotment.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                    Congratulations. Not sure which I'm most impressed by, the home birth or having a pool in your lounge!!
                    ...I had to clear it all up afterwards...
                    <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

Lovely news - many congratulations to you all (we opted for home water births too!). Hope you hear some allotment news soon.
                      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X