No announcement yet.

Tea or Coffee?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee all day long for me.....usually buy whicheverv instant 'brand' is on offer although do like a good latte BUT always a cup of tea with fish & chips
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Full pot of coffee, freshly brewed every morning! Hot, Strong and Black - cuz that's how I roll... (Trying to be cool here by the way!)
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Tea all the way, by the gallon, all day long! Except when out meeting a friend for a natter, then it's Latte ... With a big slice of cake!
        Jane,
        keen but (slightly less) clueless
        http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

depends doesn't it - coffee but it has to be that milicano stuff in the UK, in america it has to be 7/11 filter with half and half in ( mmmmmmm but so bad for you!).

Quite partial to tea but not too strong, definately in a massive mug. I'll have Roobios if I'm trying to be good but not green tea as it tastes like hedge clippings!

They both have to be red hot!
          Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

Half & Half is better for you than milk - less carbs! I always think American coffee is over-roasted. It smells burnt. But that's maybe just me....

We've got some flavoured ground coffees for the Holidays - one with Hazelnut & Cinnamon, and one with Kahlua - and some twit has smashed the cafetiere. Again.
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X