Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what are we all doing for Christmas?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All being well, me, the sisters, mama H and pops. Grandad Mike is scheduled to be India. First time in seven years we won't have him for Boxing Day so he can have a full turkey dinner.

Mama H and middle sister usually do dinner. Middle sister has plan of attack in prepping it. Me and little sister will skulk around, pops will probably do what he does on every Kismet day. DIY.

Us kids generally buy the parents and mike gifts, but not each other. Ma and pops did what they could when we were younger, so now we return the love.

Will probably spent Boxing Day passing through pit stops and Turkey dinners in Warwickshire. Whilst we don't do the religious thing, like Diwali, kismet is about us hobbits being together. It was horrible at Diwali , that baby sister was in the capital. Pops had to hush her tears over the phone.

And mince pies! Mince pies and custard.
    Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

For the first time in 9 years, since having my own children, we are going to my mums for xmas day. I will have only had the baby a month and will not be up to doing the full day myself. We will open pressies then go lunchtime ish.
      Boxing day mum normally has the whole family over but I have persuaded her it's too much for her this year, and luckily we have an invitation to a surprise 50th wedding anniversary in the evening so we are all going to that and baby Haydn can have his first chance to meet all the rellies!

Comment

Son flying over for 10 days....can't wait!

We also have a friend who will be on his own over Xmas - so we've invited him to come over and eat whenever he wants.

Having just come back from the UK our freezer and larder is full of festive nosh...yipppeeeee!!!!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Ssssshhhh dont tell my mum (she doesnt do interneting so I'm safe with you all).....my little bruv & his beloved are turning up on Christmas Eve to spend the festive season with her. He works in Algeria, lives in Thailand. She thinks we're going out for Christmas Lunch but in reality I am busy buying everything for the full festive works including presents for her to give to them....& I'm pleased to say my bruv will be cooking. Can't wait to see look on her face when he waltzs in... I'm intending to have just called in for a coffee & mince pie around the ETA. She'll then go into full panic mode
          The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X