'Com on! Please sponsor Overwyregrower

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Com on! Please sponsor Overwyregrower

I know Overwyregrower has had a link on her posts to advertise this, but I wanted to bring to everyone's attention that Shelley and her sister are running in this years Race For Life on the 4th July in Blackpool.

Knowing what a generous lot we all are, I was hoping that we could all dig deep in our pockets and sponsor her for this wellworth cause.

This will be the fourth year that Shelley is running - please log on to:

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/shelleyawatson and help raise as much as we can.

PS If anyone can make it, howsabout popping along to Blackpool and cheering Shelley and her sister along?

Many thanks for listening to me.

Bernie aka Dexterdog
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

The date of Shelleys race is getting closer and closer. She is running for a very worthwhile cause. Please grapes, if anyone wants to sponser her, please log onto the link in my last post. Shelley is doing her best, lets give her some solid, grapevine support - for an excellent cause! Bernie
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

It's a great cause, I agree. I always used to sponsor one of the girls at work but now I'm retired (and still trying to wipe the smug look off my face!) I'm happy for Shelley to be the friend I sponsor. I really hope she does well and has a great day (and it's not widdling down like today!)

Flum
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I've sponsored a little bit, altho my sisters are both taking part this year in memory of my Mum who we lost to cancer in January.
        I'd like to encourage anybody/everybody who isn't already sponsoring somebody, to sponsor Shelley (OWG). Cancer Research UK have one of the best resources available on the 'net to find out about all types of cancer, and some of their research is already helping people to survive for longer... Come on guys, hands in pockets, even if it's only a £1.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X