No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how I describe myself, more like unable to stand up due to excess intake of wife beating inducing Stella - which failed to work as I do not have a wife - but barmaid beating was....

Comment

• not to be undertaken likely. I mean with a barmaid like this would you like to ........................
      Attached Files

Comment

• run away slam the door and foret you seen it,then rush for the ..................
        Last edited by lottie dolly; 16-01-2013, 02:45 PM.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• jug of whisky to make you forget that face - to be honest, when hill walking, I've seen nicer looking sheep............
          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• with their heads covered in ....................
            Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 16-01-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• skirts .. err sorry I meant kilts...

Comment

• which I sincerely hope were not ...................

Comment

• made of nylon like......
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• .....cheap knickers, so when you walk on a nylon carpet you get static shocks in your.....

Comment

• .........nether regions and sparks flying from your........

Comment

• hairgrips holding in the rollers and the rings in the ..............
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• film, "The Hobbit"...........................Meanwhile, the canteen guys scratched their heads as it appeared somone had mixed up the mince with the dog food again and it was now possible that as well as eating horse, we might well be....
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• ....eating Phoney Boneys and............

Comment

• My Little Pony will be the name of a new range of beef burgers.. but hey it's Tesco so what can you expect when you are eating...
                              Last edited by Madasafish; 17-01-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• imported rubbish. I know this is a once upon a time thread but you just couldn't make up a story like ...................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X