No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that, and besides they do say that "the truth is often stranger than fiction" and so it is in this case...The case of the mysterious meat and...
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• .. the one where the man went into the Chip shop and asked for a burger. “Would you like anything on that?” asked the girl. “Yes”, said the man, “stick a fiver each way on it”.

Just then (back to the story), there was a loud bang on...
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• the stable door and the horses froze in terror - the man from Tesco had arrived..........
        Last edited by Sheneval; 17-01-2013, 03:27 PM.
        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ..........., he looked the horses over, and said "There's not much meat on them .......but every little helps"..........

Comment

• especially as we only need small traces anyways......

"Did someone say small races?" said a horse sticking his head out the stable door, "I love 5 furlongs"
            "No, small traces" said the man, "leave him, he has dodgy ears" he said to the lorry driver, who was munching on...

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• ....a pig's trotter. Gerrorf me foot, squealed the pig and.......

Comment

• if you cant' please don't stay there fur long ..................

Comment

• as I'm off asap to get some Burghers before the others..............
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• when the man from Tesco said " Don't worry, we have something better than horse for our burgers: we hear that roadkill is cheap and condemned meat even cheaper" so the chef....

Comment

• ......who, as a sideline made TV programmes, said "Try one of our Bear Grylls"......

Comment

• trips in the wilds - you'll eat anything you can find.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• especially if you are an expert forager like VC..Altho the locals did frown on seeing her...

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• ........rummaging through their shopping market trolleys, looking for............

Comment

• burgers that were 100% Beef..........An impossible task even for one as gifted as VC, who was well known for her ability to find....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• fault with everything - ouch ok ok - find good food everywhere.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X