No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or is that blender to be used to make burgers wondered BB as he scared another crow away from his..
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• .........crow's feet "Too much glare, said BB, from behind his sunglasses........

Comment

• doing his best impression of Horatio Caine from CSI Miami, although we all know BB is alot more artistic than any of those fancy actors..." Follow the evidence" muttered AP as he followed...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• ..........a trail of cow pats that led westwards towards.......

Comment

• the supposed scene of the crime... Only problem was that there was no crime really apart from someone mysterious seen acting suspiciously outside the...

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• wooded knoll,just down the road from a tall building wherein lurked another .....
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• wooded knoll... What was it with wooded knolls and trolls behind them looking for...

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• a place to put up their feet and rest a while without people constantly wondering what......
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ..........they were wearing on their feet or............

Comment

• what lovely things the were roasting on the fire.........
                      Last edited by Sheneval; 20-01-2013, 07:42 PM.
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• pigs ears and cows feet and
                        come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

• ............lots of tripe for Trip.............

Comment

• to neverland in
                            come on in take a seat time for tea

Comment

• Noddy's car
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

• which was a cut above Fred Flintstones as.....................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X