Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [stumped until I findout what a doofer is ]

Comment

• which did the poor horses no good at all; indeed it affected them so badly they vowed never to travel by Ryanair ever again even if offered substantial cut price deals.......................
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• ........with all you can eat Horse's Doofers (or for Ap, Hors D'oeuvre).....

Comment

• Of course, a First Class First Course was to be expected from these Pirates of the Sky and so everyone settled down to enjoy the in-flight movie of
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• The Hoarse Whisperer..........
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Almost back to the silent movie era......

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• whilst the band played " A Horse with No Name" by America http://tinyurl.com/yzy8u6q to mourn the passing of the actress who said...
                Last edited by Madasafish; 24-01-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with great gusto
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

• who was a magician and ventriloquist which .........................

Comment

• ..........was more than could be said for most people who operate with their hand up...........

Comment

• to volunteer for the ..............

Comment

• .........Emergency Reserve of Punch and Judy Operatives, who are ..........

Comment

• hand to mouth
                            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                            Brian Clough

Comment

• and down to earth but ....................

Comment

• ......all too often, foot in mouth, in these days of political correctness........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X