No announcement yet.

Once upon a time

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the correct deduction is that VC is making a small fortune, wonder if this shows up in her tax return?
    Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• and upon investigation HMRC found that VC had undeclared income on which tax of £1,333,568.39 due and interest due on the unpaid amount of £5,376,178.11 but after a quick appeal the pixies changed it so HMRC owed VC £12,555,365 and HMRC promptly sent her a cheque which she cashed and bought the forum members holidays in...
      Last edited by Madasafish; 31-01-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• .......Never Never land and poked her tongue out at HMRC, as usual,....... meanwhile...

Comment

• the Gardener's Rest as it was too much bother to ......................
          Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 31-01-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• book a hotel for dinner anywhere else..............
            Last edited by Sheneval; 31-01-2013, 07:45 PM.
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• However, there were problems with the accomodation in the GR; namely that no one could access it due to it being bricked and boarded up

So, instead VC would put them up in one of her many houses or in camps in her magic wood beside the pixies and fairies, who had promised to...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• .........have a warm-up welcoming party tonight since it is the first day ..........

Comment

• of eating magic mushrooms washed down with....

Comment

• a pint of loopy-juice.
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

• a pickled egg liberally sprinkled with salt and ..................

Comment

• tabasco sauce
                        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                        Brian Clough

Comment

• followed by consumption of much liquid and frequent trips to the loo.............

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• and applications of substances designed to quench the ...........................

Comment

• ......fire in their tumtums .........

Comment

• and also in their bum bums, cos tabasco sauce ................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X