No announcement yet.

Anyone Watch Mrs Browns Boys?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never watched Mrs Brown's Boys, Miranda or the Big Bang Theory. Come to think of it, can't remember when I watched TV last (apart from the weather in the morning)!

Comment

I've been watching Mrs Browns Boys from the first series, I think we've had a conversation about it on here before. I do find it very funny, he is such a convincing woman.

Miranda, I blow hot and cold on, there are some laugh out loud bits on it, but I'm not keen when she turns to the camera and has an imaginary conversation with the audience.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Never watched Mrs Brown's Boys, Miranda or the Big Bang Theory. Come to think of it, can't remember when I watched TV last (apart from the weather in the morning)!

^^^^^ & then wonders why she is nearly on 15,000 posts,I'm saying nowt more

*wanders off whistling & whittling
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 08-01-2013, 03:02 PM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I play with seeds in the evenings too, BB.

Comment

We like Mrs Brown's Boys! But swerve Miranda & The Big Bang Theory.
            Chris

My Allotment Journal @
            Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
            -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
              Mrs Brown's Boys, one of the unfuniest and cringeworthy things on the TV.
              Cringeworthy- that's the word I wanted last night.

Comment

That's what I like about this place, we all have a different sense of humour but still manage to get along without resorting to biatching.

I missed it this week, I'll have to watch the repeat.
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Imagine if everyone here had the same sense of humour as Mikey, or me or anyone else you care to name. There'd be nothing to laugh at.........

Comment

I'm another one who would rather fling a brick through the screen than risk seeing it again - thought it was dire. But it does have many fans, so it's obviously ticking the comedy boxes for lots of people.

Peep Show makes me laugh.
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Watch it from time to time, and sit there laughing and giggling. And now it's on Monday and not a Friday.
                      Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Nope not my thing either - watched it once, never again!

Everyone at work things I come from another planet when I say I dont like it, so I'm glad I'm not the only one in the world.

I like Miranda, but in small doses!

Comment

Forced to watch it the other night 'cos a guest liked it. Absolutely dire. I didn't like Fr Ted or Vicar of Dibley either.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

Mrs Browns Boys........... Oh love it

I first saw it while surfing t'internet very late one night, half an ear on the box, not really paying attention. I suddenly stopped to look at the screen, not really sure if I had really heard what I thought I did. Yes I did.

Its rude, crude and unashamedly un PC, but it makes me laugh.

Quite like Miranda, she is an old style clown, pretty good in midwife though too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X