No announcement yet.

Who is not my friend??!!! :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I tried to do it and i'm not sure it worked??? ALSO it says that bigmally is not on the database!!! So i tried and tried but you don't exist... Has anyone had a friend request off me then? I have a little list of friends but is it not reciprocated?
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
      Well I tried to do it and i'm not sure it worked??? ALSO it says that bigmally is not on the database!!! So i tried and tried but you don't exist... Has anyone had a friend request off me then? I have a little list of friends but is it not reciprocated?
      Not from you but I did have a request today from someone else which I will refuse. Why? I don't do friend requests and even if I did, I wouldn't do it with a new acquaintance especially if that was my first experience.

In any case, I think of everyone on the forum as friends. Yes I may grind my teeth with some of my friends from time to time but thats as it is in real life as well . I'm open to my friends grinding their teeth at me as well

Comment

Originally posted by ancee View Post
        Bigmallly has 3 "L"s - maybe its an "L" of a problem You're my Friend ancee - Awwwwwwwww -

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
          Not from you but I did have a request today from someone else which I will refuse. Why? I don't do friend requests and even if I did, I wouldn't do it with a new acquaintance especially if that was my first experience.

In any case, I think of everyone on the forum as friends. Yes I may grind my teeth with some of my friends from time to time but thats as it is in real life as well . I'm open to my friends grinding their teeth at me as well
          I'm glad you've explained that Ap. Now I don't have to worry about you having no friends

Comment

Published in Online Threat Alerts: Alerting you to threats lurking on the internet.
            Attached Files
            http://savinglives.ahar.ie/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X