Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looked it up!

...absolutely beautiful!

...bit big, but I'm sure you'd want to share this Raybon!...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I do, I do! Thank you.
      Sorry, got the spelling wrong.
      It's 'Vialii'.
      Last edited by Raybon; 30-05-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Going out on the Big Stoopid for a ride with a chum, and having a great time, two days in a row. In the last two years, I have ridden more different horses than in the preceding ten, and I think I've found one that suits...
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Aching all over after a productive day in the garden.
          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Standing back after planting out, and seeing all your 'babies' safely in their new beds.

Comment

• A dry weekend, although having said that I will no doubt be saying a wet weekend before the summers out!

Comment

• My son, his fiancé and their son, my grandson, are on their way from South Africa to UK, can't wait for hugs and cuddles.
                DottyR

Comment

• Planted dark red little gem lettuce among flowers in my new perennial flowerbed, the rain has brought them on and the colour looks stunning with the deep purple iris, cerinthe, and green of new plants.......will be sorry to pick them!
                  At the ready with replacements before my new plants get too big......
                  Last edited by Raybon; 01-06-2014, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• Taking the Impossible Spot in the float (on in less than 5 mins) to pony club. A little girl calling out - I like your horse....is he a lapaloosa? After it flinging it down with rain for almost the entire time the instructors assessments were on (winter here) frozen daughter falls off horse - rather than getting off as she's frozen solid. Then we got the wet and frazzled Spot back on the float - sooooo happy with that.
                    Home thawed, and relaxing. Garden loving it too. Good w/e
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Sunshine
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Only one more week and I'm retired!
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• A lovely sunny morning and some quiet time to plant out cabbage and cucumbers.

Comment

• Struggled to keep new arum transplants from the cold for months. A beautiful new bloom today!

Comment

• MH please do not cross the road until then.
                              I think it was Aeschylus who was told by a soothsayer he would meet his demise on a certain day.
                              He stayed in all day, then stepped outdoors in the evening, when an eagle dropped a tortoise on his head, thinking it was a rock (he must have been follically challenged.)

He never saw his allotment again.

Comment

• Growing weather, strawbs ripening bring on the cream.
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X