Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being made MOM!! Such a nice surprise when I got home from a morning of being prodded and poked in the unmentionables at the hozzy... 2014 has been a right year for tests in my case and it ain't over yet. But this isn't a rant because at bottom I'm grateful for the docs' thoroughness.
    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• I also had a return visit to GP this morning. Had full examination of both knees, even a query about the 'redness caused by 'mossy bite', ( received whilst at plot!) Came out with referral for X-ray, for left knee, referral for cholesterol blood test, and also all bloods to be checked. Repeat prescription for painkillers, and also had a 'flu jab'! Quite thorough !
      DottyR

Comment

• Bought my favourite plant from the garden centre

And some seeds that was on offer 50p a packet

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Attached Files
        Carrie

Comment

• Another 25 squids from Premium Bonds...............
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• A lovely sunset over the Thames estuary.

Attached Files
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Evening with friends, eating and drinking.
              DottyR

Comment

• Lovely Morning. Found all the things I needed so far. Even on google.

Daughter home this evening. She's nice to chat to
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Night out quizzing with my friends from Age UK, we came 3rd, our little team of four.
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• A dish of freshly picked strawberries.

And before you ask I have no idea, I have never picked them this late before.
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Been to a Charity Brass Band Concert this evening in aid of the children's hospice, husband have a little speech. Hall was full and we just couldn't keep up with selling the raffle tickets, people were just SO generous, just amazing, wonderful.

Now home, catching up with Strictly!
                      DottyR

Comment

• Rain - first proper rain since mid-September and that was the only rainfall since early August.
                        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• STILL picking sweet peas... can't believe it.
                          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• AT LAST some answers,a personal phone call from the consultant,full of apologies for the mix up and the mental stress,plus my results..YAY everything is fine,not even any pre cells,it is the out come i need,phew wipes brow,i thanked her for the personal call,can now slot the warty thing in for chop out out hehehe,just the old shoulder now,weeeeeee,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• That's great news Lottie, I am also happy for you.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Missing all of the bad weather some other poor folks have had to put up with.
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X