Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely unexpected supprise,thank you again,you know who you are,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• A big mixed flock of blackbirds and thrushes in the garden - and then I noticed a couple of ring ouzels too 'mountain blackbirds', which I've never seen before. Too flighty to take a picture!
      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Riding the scooter in a tee shirt at this time of year
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Little boy is meant to be having his first sleep over at Grandma and Granddad house. He has his sister with him so should be ok. Will have my phone with me just in case.
          Its nice to have the house so peaceful at this time of night
          sigpic

Comment

• 96 hours to retirement!

Comment

• Son was on the last flight out of Bastion - he won't have to go back for a 6th time. Bugger it I'm so proud!
              Sue
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• This mornings sunshine
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Absolutely on that sunshine! Amazing light flooding in through the curtains this morning!

Comment

• Me too on the sunshine - it's warm enough for the cat to have taken up his 'Summer' position lying out on the bench in the courtyard.

Comment

• A puppy that takes herself outside for a poo
                      And two dogs that romp together for hours
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Finally getting into bed after working a night shift and then going into town to do some C*****mad shopping
                        Last edited by bearded bloke; 28-10-2014, 02:13 PM. Reason: *******
                        Carrie

Comment

• Morning cuddles from the lil' un before he is fully awake and running amok.
                          While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

• Got the go ahead to start on my new plot. Been watching it decline for three years. Weeding and digging anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by daviddevantnhisspiritwife View Post
                              Morning cuddles from the lil' un before he is fully awake and running amok.
                              This, this, this !!!!
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Finally managed to finish putting up the last greenhouse, are you listening.............l.a.s.t.............
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X