Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicos any chance of an invite pretty please
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
      Nicos any chance of an invite pretty please
      I'm not waiting potty, wanna joinin on the gate crash
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        You can check for unclaimed prizes at NS&I - Premium Bonds prize checker

Making you happy by finding some lost winnings would make me very happy

Thanks VC,i very much doubt we missed any,we been at this addy for 27 years plus,not unless they have gone the same way as some off our bank statements in the past,odd times the posty sticks things in anybodys box,fortunatly,we mostly have very good neighbours all around us,just the odd 1 mmmmm,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          I'm not waiting potty, wanna joinin on the gate crash
          how you both getting there,by rocket
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
            how you both getting there,by rocket
            Nah, don't know Mr.Branston (currently in a pickle ) but I do know a few peeps with private helicopters
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• We had a loverly treat last evening to a great meal in a Resturant in Leicester by the canal,wonderful food,service and atmosphere,we were not aware of this place before,would highly recommend it for that special moment,also has its own car park,it was good to go out dressed up and feel femanine,instead of my usual scruffs,even MR paid me a compliment,it was a blue moon that shone a few hours ago,

Comment

• The look on hubbies face when I utter the immortal words 'I was thinking...'
                He knows that it means I was thinking about something for him to do!
                Bless him - he puts up with my bad health, moaning, experimental cookery and remote control hogging.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• An iphone with plenty of battery left!! look who's giggling now!

Comment

• Welcome back O'Hara.................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• FIIIIIIIIINALLY working out how to get pictures wirelessly from one gadget to t'other. Jeeeeeeez has it been a headache!?
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• A laptop running cool, instead of too hot to touch
                        Who'd have thought that so much fluff could get inside a computer.
                        Its not as if my house is dirty - I have a hoover (somewhere)

Comment

• Watching a WW1 documentary I heard my OH say he really wished we'd managed to get hold of a poppy this centenary year.(the don't wear them in France)
                          so, I nipped upstairs, grabbed some red, green and black felt and made us both one in about 10 minutes and presented them to him.

"I'm so proud of you" he said

Lovely words to hear.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Monday mornings! (Art class)
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              Monday mornings! (Art class)
                              Monday mornings - cake class!

Comment

• Monday afternoon, charity shop work and cake eating. Made a toffee cake, smells yummy
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X