Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got PC working after about 8 hours........... managed to format & restore OS using F11 (Google's a wonderful thing). Lost a lot of stuff but luckily had back ups of some things on an external drive. Took ages to configure the sound card for surround sound but have just managed it. Still have quite a bit of bookmarking to do but all in all I'm a happy chappy............
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 11-11-2014, 09:59 PM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ...from a special friend. Feeling chuffed
      Attached Files

Comment

• BM..any chance you can turn my photo? I may be a mod but I've not quite got the hang of it yet!

Comment

• Anything for a Mod..............

Attached Files
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Being there to applaud when Ian off our site got a merit award at the annual gardening & allotment competition in Oldham!

Comment

• Listening to my youngest blow raspberries constantly

Comment

• adblocking software on the office PC - yay!!!
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Sat at a set of traffic light when I had some young lad and his mate pull up along side me. Had the pimped up car, music blearing and the two of them were sat there trying to look cool.
                  So as the lights changed I set off. His street cred hit rock bottom as we set off he had a 4 year old and a 7 year old wave at him as we pulled away from him. Didn't catch us either
                  And no I didn't break the speed limit either. My little girl tells me is I am speeding and then tells her granddad what a bad driver I am.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thought you was gonna say he stalled it.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Thought you was gonna say he stalled it.....................
                      No afraid not. The kids would of laughed even more if he had of
                      sigpic

Comment

• Getting the last n final day of a 3 day first aid course out of the way! "How Boring are them" but then realising it's Thursday tomorrow! My day off!

"Bars Open".............
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• I didn't mind the 1st aid course. It got me extra pay at work & a job as a 1st aider at LUFC.

Comment

• Bracing myself to go Christmas shopping today - Yes I know it's very early but some family have the cheek of living 100's of miles away so the annual 'we will have to see each oth more' conversation every Dec has to be treated like a military campaign........
                            Anyhow Whoop Whoop I have to stay in because Amazon is going to deliver a parcel at some point today.
                            Arn't Amazon short notice (no notice) deliveries wonderful
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• "Apples on M26"

Anyone else wondered if it was a traffic announcement?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                "Apples on M26"

Anyone else wondered if it was a traffic announcement?
                                yep thought a load had been spilled,instant cider press wheels
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X