Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of our Daffies are out, too - at long last.
    The swallows at the stables are so noisy as they go about their business - and they like to dive-bomb you!
    I came face to face with a 'Bomber' (BIG fat Bumble-bee) today, too!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Seeing the bumble on the edgeworthia and they are starting to come out of the cracks in the wall.
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• My washing drying on the line...in the sun!
        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• You been at the bears again Verinda?

The gazillion gathers don't make me look fat. Miracles do happen! The slash neck isn't any too flattering though.....need to work on that. And my darts need taking in.

Oh, and I've seen primroses and cowslips at long last. Bluebells are going to be very late this Spring, unless'n we get a wee heatwave.
          Last edited by julesapple; 17-04-2013, 02:40 PM.
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Buds on my Tumbler tomatoes.

Potty
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Spending time on the garden with mum.
              Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Being home, and out of the ruddy wind!

Comment

• Caption competition:

"I've lost my plan B"

Comment

• Tesco profits falling WAHOO first time in twenty years.

Comment

• Jacket spud with cheese and butter, plus my own pea shoots, my own lettuce.

Comment

• SWMBO finding some delish peas in the freezer from last year and adding them to dinner tonight.

I thought we had eaten them all.

Potty
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• First spin out on the motorbikes of 2013.
                          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Tweet of the week

"Whoever quipped first that it's typical that Thatcher has taken away Big Ben's right to strike, I salute you!"

Comment

• 3 years trouble free motoring..............I hope.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Finding my perfect car.

It's four hours away, and I cant afford it.

But it exists!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X