Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a truly all homemade meal last Sunday, well apart from the Lamb, sprouts, roast potatoes, gravy,cauliflower etc, but the mint sauce was home produced and it tasted just dandy.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I picked a bowl of blackberries yesterday and made a blackberry crumble which we ate with cream and it was yummy!
      The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• The new ram has obviously never seen cats before and is really upset that the b**gers won't stand and fight, well he is called Thor!
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Happiness is knowing 3 years of hard work is behind me and I am now a qualified nurse. Looking forward to starting work in a couple of weeks walking on air.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Congratulations Kirsty, and very well done!

I love hearing other peoples' good news.

I am having to review my opinion of F*ceB00k - I still think I loathe it, but a very upset Lady was reunited with her Horse this evening. It was stolen yesterday, and the 'power' of FB means the Horse was found and they were reunited. I know it doesn't happen to all the stolen animals, but it's still fab news!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Big grass snake in my compost bin this morning.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Baby grass snake in my compost bin this morning.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Not having a grass snake in my compost bin

Comment

• no 2 son has uni interview at Derby this afternoon...................hopefully all will go well..........now over to the rant thread.....................

Comment

• When P&O strart their 2 for 1 offers. Booked for Ostend for a change this morning.......2 for 85 squid including transfers.........cheap as chips.......
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Just happy it's Friday 😃

Comment

• As OH puts it - releasing one into the wild today after 18 years of careful nurturing (who are we kidding). Hopefully, if she's survived us this long she'll cope with almost anything.

Actually, thinking about it she's had everything packed since Tuesday - what does that say?
                          Last edited by marchogaeth; 13-09-2013, 07:02 AM. Reason: after thought.
                          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                            Big grass snake in my compost bin this morning.
                            I always give my compost bin a kick before opening it, just in case there's a snake in there !

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
                            DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                              I always give my compost bin a kick before opening it, just in case there's a snake in there !
                              I creep up in the hope of seeing one!!

Today is misty and very autumnal and not wet as forecast
                              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Doing a good deed.

Friend 1: Don't s'pose you know anyone with a Bantie Cockerel needing a home?

When I got home - Husband: Don't s'pose you know anyone wants a Bantie Cockerel?

Delivered him this morning!

Then we spent the rest of the day trying to think of names...
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X