Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecast was rain all day
    Reality we now have sunshine and blue skies
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Noosner, I'm the same. I have to try not to use male/female prefixes at times, or everyone will know I'm not on top of it all.

Car service being much less than I thought it would be - which is good, because the groceries were more than
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Support from loads of people I have never met, but care enough to take the time to send good wishes and kind thoughts.

Luv ya all! xx

Comment

• Making jammy dodgers with little grandson. He took them home and Mum has just messaged to say he loved the jam but not the biscuits (Home-made damson jam)

Comment

• Osc accidentally dropped his heavy rubber ball in the water bowl. Typical fella, he sat down, and barked at the ball, rather than get his face wet retrieving it. Mr.G picked it up for him. Who's the Retriever...?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Getting my tax return done, online, a day early, and paying the tax due - all done and dusted! And I know it sounds odd but being PAYE all these years, and now being retired, I am pleased to earn enough extra to be due for tax on that as well! It shows I am still useful.
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Osc accidentally dropped his heavy rubber ball in the water bowl. Typical fella, he sat down, and barked at the ball, rather than get his face wet retrieving it. Mr.G picked it up for him. Who's the Retriever...?
                Better than this intellectually challenged dog trying to get a picture of a bone out of it's water bowl!

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Visits from Grapes with edible goodies

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                    Better than this intellectually challenged dog trying to get a picture of a bone out of it's water bowl!

The bit at the end is hilarious! However, I read once that it's a sign of intelligence for a dog to recognise a picture. A really dumb dog wouldn't even realise that was a bone.
                    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• After yesterday's lashing by wind and rain, today there are clear blue skies and sunshine. Lovely. Off out for a walk while it lasts!
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Grapes using the report button wisely,well done & well spotted
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• hmpph what did I miss .

anyways, that's an aside. Was delighted rain stopped just before lunchtime and I managed 3 hours in the plot in the afternoon and wait for it, there was actually some lovely shiney. I had my at orf and my body warmer too. Heady days

Comment

• Won't last AP won't last.

Potty
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• It hasn't matey

Comment

• This time of year we have to be grateful for what we get.

At least we aren't on the Somerset Levels poor bu99ers.

Potty
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X