Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikey View Post
    Taking the dog for a walk, and not having to give him a bath. bliss.
    Wife away then Mikey?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Wife away then Mikey?
      Indeed she is.... it has also been dry enough for him not to be filthy for a change!!
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• A thread that could so easily have gone bad turning into an interesting discourse without animated disagreements
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hearing that my daughter has not only acquired an 8 week old border collie puppy...but 7 baby lambs in need of a mommy!
          She and her OH are going to have their hands full!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Growing some <bleep> and having a very fast ride on a very big Orse!

Comment

• Taking the dog into our local Screw**x store - getting some carpenter's pencils, a 16 oz claw hammer and a bradawl - finding out that the dog is not at all scared of fellas despite all previous indications - we must have met at least 8 different men in there - coming home and fixing two fence panels! Onwards and upwards with the self sufficiency
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Realising that I actually know what is wrong with the packed in boiler - failed venturis. The boiler is prone to the problem, and it is not expensive for the replacement parts. The best of it is that not only have I worked it out - clever me - but the temporary fix is easy - remove the boiler casing. I feel like Jeanie!

Comment

• ^^ Girl power!

Comment

• Coming in at 9pm and realising it was still light...............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Realising that I actually know what is wrong with the packed in boiler - failed venturis. The boiler is prone to the problem, and it is not expensive for the replacement parts. The best of it is that not only have I worked it out - clever me - but the temporary fix is easy - remove the boiler casing. I feel like Jeanie!
                      Ha ha - I wasn't as clever as I thought I was (it's not the venturis) - it's a thermister which is on the blink, a replacement of which is about seven quid. Still happy.

Comment

• My daughter turning up at 9.30 last night and get using her torch app to go round the garden and look at Mummy's crops growing. My peas are awesome lol
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• More happiness. My Dalek has done what is supposed to do. Oh you doubting Husband, for penance he got to spread it round the bits of earth we do have. Going to fill it up again, rinse and repeat hopefully in Autumn
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Being ready!

Comment

• I love it when my madcap ideas work, especially the ones everyone else says I'm bonkers to attempt

Comment

• my little Smart ar3e flew through her MOT today, and I wasn't patronised, intimidated or ripped off for being female (although they did laff when I put the dogs in their buggy).

That garage will be getting all my business in future
                                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X