Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning babies all day, hoping I made a lot of mums and dads to be happy
    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
      New printer up and running, invoicing done and in the post.
      Drinks are on Potty
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• All effort made to construct shade tunnel paying off.....lettuces inside doing really well, as is spinach, while the ones outside are lying down like empty green gloves every time the sun shows its face!

Comment

• Just finished rereading David Jason's autobiography 'My Life'.
          What a lovely, hard working bloke.
          I think he's given a lot of people a lot of pleasure during his career.

Just been checking up ...over 24m people watched the watch auction episode of Only Fools and Horses
          Diana's funeral and 1966 world Cup were 32m.
          Puts his ( the programme's) popularity into perspective doesn't it!!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Just finished rereading David Jason's autobiography 'My Life'.
            What a lovely, hard working bloke.
            I think he's given a lot of people a lot of pleasure during his career.

Just been checking up ...over 24m people watched the watch auction episode of Only Fools and Horses
            Diana's funeral and 1966 world Cup were 32m.
            Puts his ( the programme's) popularity into perspective doesn't it!!
            I think he is a great actor. Still watch re-runs of A Touch of Frost!!

Comment

• Went for a walk today - up a steep rocky track and then down a steep lane. About 3 miles in all - 5 months ago I couldn't do the 50m to the bottom of the drive. Happy
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The London cookery class was turned into a £50 gift voucher for a shop of my choice.
                :-)

Comment

• Collecting Honey.

Comment

• I currently have a couple of builders buckets as my sole means of collecting and storing rain water.

Next door neighbour to the left has a shed with flat roof ...

... and said shed has a gutter which runs to the left into his raised flower bed

Heavy rain running down gutter digs holes in the flower bed

Neighbour hates water butts as they look ugly

Neighbour's father has a slimline water butt that he wants rid of

Neighbour is prepared to divert guttering to the right and through the fence into his father's water butt in my garden. Neighbour cures problem of getting rid of rainwater without spoiling flower bed, neighbour's father get's rid of unwanted water butt, I gain water butt and large catchment area feeding it.

Everyone's a winner

Comment

• AiC your garden is way too tidy & organised

Wanna do mine next ?
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ............and you've got nowt growing on top of the clothes drier.

Comment

• BB .... that's only because there's so much to look at and it's a wide angle. Believe me, it fails closer inspection evey time, especially round the potting bench, and bbq. Bear in mind my way of dealing with all the rubble in chaos corner was cover it with plants so you can't see it, rather than actually "deal" with it properly

Raybon .... I have considered it .... I really have

Comment

• 90 minutes of warm. gentle rain this evening, ideal after such a hot day.
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Son arriving with 6 bottles of good beer and a card, knows me to well that lad.
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• MiL on her way home after a 2-week stay with us.
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X