Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking fresh blueberries and blackberries for tea tonight yummy with cream.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Being given a bottle of Blackberry and Elderflower P!mm$!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My Daughter coming to see us with a big bunch of flowers for her mum

Comment

• Over night rain followed by all day sunshine
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• First day that the pond kids have used their almost full viewing vase.........had to empty the vase and raise the level by 3" at a time to get them used to it.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Bigmallly; 06-07-2014, 12:44 PM.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              First day that the pond kids have used their almost full viewing vase.........had to empty the vase and raise the level by 3" at a time to get them used to it.
              Daft question time - do they get back out okay?

I saw a video online and the fish seemed to be swimming round in small circles for ages. I kinda wondered if it was because they'd forgotten the way out.

Comment

• They have had no problem so far.............sorry, no chatting................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Having a totally showy superstar Springer as a pet - I have posted this before but every time we miss the park and have to walk the streets as exercise instead, she is the one focal point for everyone we meet. She is particularly fond of people with physical disabilities which gives me some good ideas
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Are you thinking PatDogs, Jeanie? Fab idea.

Comment

• For dinner tonight we had pork cutlets ... with potato "Lady Christl", cabbage "April" and cauli "Aviron". Lovely. I just wish the other two liked carrots...
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• The expression of unalloyed delight on the face of the Next-Door's 90 yr old father on a mobility scooter.

He's bright as a button but not great on his pins, so they bought him the scooter so that when he comes to stop from 30 miles away each couple of weeks, he can get himself across to the pub up the road without having to be ferried by car back and forth a couple of hundred yards.

Much laughter and joy on a sunny evening, and I'm delighted that I happened to be around to see his maiden voyage!

Comment

• Lovely tales like the one above.

Comment

• We get fine weather all week when people are at work, then come the weekend it rains both days!

My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Not knowing if it's Monday or Sunday & better still not giving a damn...............

Comment

• Shaking my sweetcorn for the very first time in my life
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X