Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my - watching Newsnight and they have a Professor of Psychology who has the most glorious multicoloured hair Great!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Brilliant advise from one of our own..............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sitting outside with the chiminea on with the one person in your life that makes it all worthwhile (and drinking a bottle of well chilled white wine)/
        Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bal View Post
          Sitting outside with the chiminea on with the one person in your life that makes it all worthwhile (and drinking a bottle of well chilled white wine)/
          Make mine red will you?

Spending the fourth night duty with an incredibly different person, and a newbie. And having any mechanical thing that can go wrong, go wrong. And surviving to tell the tale.
          Coffee at my place
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• When bearded Bloke came to visit about 10 days ago he kindly brought me 4 tomato plants in yogurt pots. Quite small, about 4 inches high at the most. I have potted them on into flower buckets and wow such growth! All I have to do now is pluck up the courage to eat banana tomatoes, black tomatoes and god knows what the others are going to produce.

Attached Files
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Looking good there Bill others were a yellow pear & a grapefruit,it's your fault for posting you weren't bold enough to try strange varieties,I hope they fruit well & you enjoy them if not my name is ..Albert Tatlock c/o Coronation Street,Manchester
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Looking good there Bill others were a yellow pear & a grapefruit,it's your fault for posting you weren't bold enough to try strange varieties,I hope they fruit well & you enjoy them if not my name is ..Albert Tatlock c/o Coronation Street,Manchester
                Bernie, I admit I have mega conservative tastes, but the funny thing is if I have grown something that I don't normally like (or think I wont like) I eat it!!! Garlic is a prime example, I really don't like it normally but my own home grown I bung in food with gay abandon. I can't explain it. I do draw the line at curry however.
                Last edited by Bill HH; 13-07-2014, 08:28 AM.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Watering my garden this morning and notice an old lady leaning on the back wall looking down into the bear pit that is my garden. In a heavy Devon accent she said "Im be right luvly boy" "I alus av a look every morning"
                  I determined there and then to compliment more people on their gardens (and everything else in fact) because a few nice words that cost nothing can make some ones day.

Comment

• Finally after 19 months in our new house I finally have a back door. Problem is I keep forgetting and going round the long way.
                    Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                      Watering my garden this morning and notice an old lady leaning on the back wall looking down into the bear pit that is my garden. In a heavy Devon accent she said "Im be right luvly boy" "I alus av a look every morning"
                      I determined there and then to compliment more people on their gardens (and everything else in fact) because a few nice words that cost nothing can make some ones day.
                      That's lovely Bill, my Dad lived in Torquay before he died and the chappie called Bill over the road had a lovely garden, was always going for a nose., he also planted up a veggy garden for the old lady next door to my Dad. All the neighbours shared the crops.
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Finally being able to use my tumble drier without having to leave the back door open!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Going to the Tolpuddle martyrs festival on Friday.

Comment

• Being on a Forum, where it's OK to post a thread titled "What is wrong with my Plums?"

Childish, I know, but I've had a really really sh!te few weeks, and my sense of humour is taking over, in a vain attempt at keeping me sane. Or as near sane as I'm ever likely to be.

Apologies if offended.

Still sniggering!
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I had to show restraint and not reply along the lines you are sniggering about G4....

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYHAAAAAAAY!!!!

Yeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Waaaaahoooooo!!!!

I am baaaaaaaack!

Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X