Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about start saving - they're already costing a fortune!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrswadders View Post
      I don't know about start saving - they're already costing a fortune!
      Thís is just the start I'm afraid. If they give you the pleasure that my Marnie has, then it will be worth every penny - promise
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• i'm sure they will - i've already told them to expect mucky kids back - have already ear-marked some nice pink kids gardening tools!

Comment

• that is lovely have 2 girls,bet they grow to be good friends not just cousins
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I must look for the preverbial blue moon this evening,DH payed me a lovely/rare compiment,said how smart i looked and took 10 years of me,i was gob smacked,the difference was a fashion scarf around my neck,the rest of me clothes are older ones,i did look more lady like for a change,just goes to show,little things mean a lot
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Calling in to pick up, and pay for, a beeeeeautiful pair of curtains (via the 'Bay), to be greeted by "Oh hello (big wide friendly smile) I thought it was you!"

It was the Lady we bought our Cooker from, the day she moved out of her old (lovely) house in the next village. She now has a smaller (and equally lovely) house in a town I drive through on a Tuesday.

Small world! I thought I'd half recognised the 'username' but with it being a different address, I hadn't realised.

"When we've finished renovating, you must come for Tea!" She said.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                "When we've finished renovating, you must come for Tea!" She said.
                Would that be a Gea & Tea................
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Would that be a Gea & Tea................
                  That depends on it being before the end of 'Go Sober For October' Dunnit!?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Went for an eye test today as my old prescription was not really helping. Was told " with vision like yours sir you could fly a plane.......a paper one", made me chuckle

Comment

• Teamwork................

Two dogs demonstrate teamwork to retrieve ball from swimming pool! | Metro News
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I do like that
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 16 days to retirement, not that I am counting of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                            16 days to retirement, not that I am counting of course!
                            Bet you can't wait. We love it
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• On the 31st of October, oh how happy I will be
                              When I hand over the company to my employees
                              No more commuting into London
                              No more fighting for seat
                              I will put the bladdy flags out
                              And rest my weary feet

Comment

• I big warm bed after a night shift.

Comment