Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a hedgehog whoop whoop. Please don't tell anyone else otherwise they will all want one.
    Whoop Whoop!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Haha, the Virtual,show,got a'joint third', ha !
      DottyR

Comment

• Winning a class in The Show. How the heck that happened, I know not, as I only entered one class, and at the last minute, too! But I would like to say a big THANK YOU to those who voted. I'm chuffed!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Nagging members to get in late entries
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Buttered crackers. Nom nom.

Comment

• T
              Originally posted by alldigging View Post
              Buttered crackers. Nom nom.
              Please could you eat those crackers quietly, trying to get to sleep here!
              DottyR

Comment

• Beginning to find my way round this site! ( rather than the App). Just found the 'What's New' thread!
                DottyR

Comment

• Winning another 25 squid on Premium Bonds.................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^ So have I
                    Thank you Ernie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Winning another 25 squid on Premium Bonds.................
                      I recall that in about 1992, I put £2000 into the premium bonds in July. My first month in the draw I won 3 prizes of £1000, £100 and £50 a grand total of £1150. Of course it didn't last......................

Comment

• an aunty got some for me years ago when i was in me late teens,and not a thing to date,MR has only had the odd 50's from the ones when working,i wonder if the older ones are even in the draw,knowing my luck,it will turn up in time for the inheretees
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyRam View Post
                          I recall that in about 1992, I put £2000 into the premium bonds in July. My first month in the draw I won 3 prizes of £1000, £100 and £50 a grand total of £1150. Of course it didn't last......................
                          As long as it balances any bank interest I may have lost then that's fine by me.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            an aunty got some for me years ago when i was in me late teens,and not a thing to date,MR has only had the odd 50's from the ones when working,i wonder if the older ones are even in the draw,knowing my luck,it will turn up in time for the inheretees
                            You can check for unclaimed prizes at NS&I - Premium Bonds prize checker

Making you happy by finding some lost winnings would make me very happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                              Beginning to find my way round this site! ( rather than the App). Just found the 'What's New' thread!
                              Keep with it Dorothy!

Fresh poached eggs for lunch, delicious my lovely chickens are still rewarding me...

Comment

• on the go....

jacket spuds....check
                                sausages...check
                                mushy peas....check
                                baked beans....check
                                corned beef hot pot....check
                                red cabbage...check
                                sauteed onions...check
                                ketchup/brown sauce/mustard/butter...check
                                homemade bread.....check
                                mulled wine...check
                                creamy rice pudding...check
                                cinnamoned apples...check
                                Guinness....check

bonfire....( firepit) ....check
                                fireworks ( sparklers) ...check

all set!

...all set for a nice quiet evening in
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X