Terrible News

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god...that is dreadful. My deepest sympathy to his family and friends
    Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

What an awful thing to happen Greenlung, sorry for your & your community's loss, hope they caught who did it.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Mindless! Mindless! Don't even try to understand why some people can act in this way, just try to move on and remember your friend for all the good things he did. There's a lot of sadness in this world but there's still a lot of good people.
        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Thanks everyone

Thanks to you good folk for your responses. A local man is under arrest.

I'm planting out an oak tree this week in Phil's memory.
          http://www.greenlung.blogspot.com
          http://www.myspace.com/rolandfrompoland

Comment

I just can't believe people sometimes. How can life be taken so lightly? I just hope that the perpetrator(s) are caught and brought to swift justice. It will never make up for the loss, but I hope Phil's family and friends can take some comfort in knowing that justice has been done.

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

My brother drew this forum to my attention. I am Phil's youngest son (he had three sons). On behalf of our family, I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments and particularly touched by greenlung's oak tree tribute. We know Dad would have liked that. We have also been thinking about planting a tree in his memory. He was a man devoted to his allotment and took his responsibility as allotment community rep, very diligently. He will be missed greatly. Thanks again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X