inverurie plant sale

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inverurie plant sale

Not sure if this is in the right place, but...

Inverurie Plant Sale tomorrow at the town hall folks.

Any Grapes planning on going?
    Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Thanks for the heads up on that. My car in the garage but hope to get it back tomorrow. (Abs ring broken. Piece of dawdle to repair? Nope, the ring is an integral part of a cv joint which has to be replaced. Bummer )
    Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 17-05-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Inverurie plant fair

Tomorrow in the town hall. Starts at 12 I think.

I know it's short notice but I forgot!
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
      If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

Sorry its a bit too far for me!

Comment

Sorry its a bit too far for me!
          Thought I should tell you both

Comment

Lol. Duplicate post and oitc beat me to it.
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.

Comment

Thought you two weren't speaking

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Thanks for the heads up on that. My car in the garage but hope to get it back tomorrow. (Abs ring broken. Piece of dawdle to repair? Nope, the ring is an integral part of a cv joint which has to be replaced. Bummer )
                You needing a lift AP? Were thinking of heading over to Parkhill afterwards anyway...

Comment

Bit too far for me these days too - I could've popped into the Library, or up the road to the Red Cross shop. Or down the other way to MacPherson's and the chipper.....

Or over the railway bridge to the garden centre - it'll be quiet in there whilst the Town Hall's busy.
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Lol. Duplicate post and oitc beat me to it.

Comment

KCN works at one of those places mentioned...

Comment

There's a retail park now? Blimey....

I guess everything changes, and it's 12 years since we were there.

You know if you stand at the town Hall, facing the War Memorial, what's the deli type place with the green canopies on the left hand side? I cannot remember for the life of me....
                        Jules

Comment

Mitchells?

Comment

Yes! I can see it in my mind's eye but not the name. Mitchell's Dairy, that was it.

MacPherson's used to be one of my favourite places - it looks so dinky but it goes back for ages. The children used to to love the Chipmunks in the pet department. I can remember my daughter, aged 8, showing the guy in there how to sex mice - he hadn't a clue. We had learned the hard way
                            Jules

Comment

There is no pet shop in McP'ss now Jules. a gift shop at the front, a smaller kitchen shop in the middle with a cafe at the back. Next door is now a charity shop and upstairs are flats and a treatment room.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X