Chrome / Firefox - Malware warning on GYO

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome / Firefox - Malware warning on GYO

Chrome has been blocking access to this website with a Malware warning. The only way through seems to be (when you get the warning)
    - Go Advanced
    -Allow to proceed at your own risk (or something like that)
    I thought Admin might like to be aware of this!

Same on Firefox - just about to post a thread to the admin folk now

Comment

Yes, I've received the same message(s) from Chrome. I have taken screenshots of the 2 messages as I thought they might be helpful.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps1b2fa586.png

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps1abbec15.png

Comment

Ditto on Firefox
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

same problem here (chrome), also appears when i try and view pictures that have been posted.
          '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

I am also running firefox and internet explorer, same problem on both...

Comment

Originally posted by shepp726 View Post
              same problem here (chrome), also appears when i try and view pictures that have been posted.
              I have encountered the same with pictures, too.

Comment

so how do we permanently disable this within firefox and IE? I have tried but no luck....

Comment

I'm starting to worry now. If Chrome, IE and Firefox are all warning of malware is there a real problem? I just don't understand it enough to know.

Comment

Me too,it seems G@@gle are in charge of the malware screening ....

First screen ..........

Followed the diagnostic & got .........

Also there is an attack warning bar at the top of the page while typing this ...

HTH
                    Attached Files
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

think someone should be on this, sharpish!!
                      '' We came in different ships, but we're all in the same boat ''

''I'm only responsible for what I say...not what you understand.''

Comment

Clicked on the ... this is not an attack site button ... & was sent to ........ https://www.stopbadware.org/firefox?...523post1140818

screen shot ........

I guess some of the recent spammers have added code/hyperlinks in posts
                        Attached Files

Comment

ok, I think it is the GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE that is throwing up problems, and nothing to do with whatever browser we are using.

Heres why:

I am running IE at the moment, and if I type Grow Your Own | Growing Vegetables | Gardening Tips & Advice | GYO Fruit & Veg Magazine into the ADDRESS bar, then the website appears fine.

Also, If I do a yahoo or a bing search for growfruitandveg, I can also get to the website fine.

However, when a google search is carried out, I get the error message...

Comment

Originally posted by chilli_grower View Post
                            ok, I think it is the GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE that is throwing up problems, and nothing to do with whatever browser we are using.

Heres why:

I am running IE at the moment, and if I type Grow Your Own | Growing Vegetables | Gardening Tips & Advice | GYO Fruit & Veg Magazine into the ADDRESS bar, then the website appears fine.

Also, If I do a yahoo or a bing search for growfruitandveg, I can also get to the website fine.

However, when a google search is carried out, I get the error message...
                            It's because firefox/chrome use google's blacklist - IE doesn't

Comment

Yep it is a google "bot" thing CG,one of the many bots that scan & cache the internet has recorded possible malware over a finite period of time,which is basically what this means ..........

Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X