Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn sight cheaper than cheese ........
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Jenny, honest.... I never knew either. Cucumber is todays cheese as far as mice are concerned......... allegedly! and the night before last, the mouse DID take a piece of cucumber off the bait, and did that SO stealthily, as to not set the trap off at all, which is why we put it on there for the second night. As much as I love wildlife, it isn't appropriate in a working kitchen?

Comment

Little buggers managed to get the chocolate out of the humane traps that I put down for them without setting off the trap!

Smarty mouses now outsmarted by superior moggie.
        TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Go to quick clean joke thread for topical mouse joke.

Zebedee
          "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

We had a field mouse in a couple of years ago. Set a humane trap (baited with wild bird food - he had announced his presence by eating a hole in the packet so he obviously loved it.) We caught him the first night in a humane trap and early next morning I took it out to the little wood opposite our house. It's only about 20ft thick along the roadside and divides the road from a big grass field. I came out alongside the field and let the mouse go. As he scuttled off into the undergrowth I stood up to see the White Wraith, the Barn Owl, slowly flapping low across the field! Frying pans... Fire...?
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Bosses cat used to catch...mouse traps!
              The cat would bring them home, drag them through cat flap and leave them in his kitchen. He had no idea where the mouse traps came from! All types of traps were collected!

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                Ihave been acused of some things but never dragging a trap around by my tail but them days have gone i will leave you with this idea i have a mink trap baited in the garden for catching rats some thing rolled it round the lawn last night a it never went spooky or what JACOB MARLEY
                Sorry JM, it must have been your namesake
                All at once I hear your voice
                And time just slips away
                Bonnie Raitt

Comment

A good bait for field mice is peanut butter but i caught 17 in big greenhouse and 8 in small one early april with chopped up grapes wicked bait works every time
                  What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                  Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Have you found your missing trap yet, Welle? Either with or without attached mouse!

Comment

OK, I've not got back to you all until now 'on purpose', and that means that I've completely exhausted the routes that I thought might lead to an answer. My neighbour, who owns BC's Boyfriend, has no vacated mouse-traps. And BC has promised me, cross her heart hope to die kind of thing that she really really didn't hide the mouse/trap?
                      Listen. She's my kid, and I believe her... I'm willig to put this one 'behind us'? Could you?! OK. Just LETS... LARF? JOKE?....

Comment

And THEN, she caught a bunny..... which she thought looked fab in my three sisters bed. Then she took it over the wire and into 'elderly next door's place'...... I pesonally didn't think it looked THAT attractive half-eaten amongst his leeks..., so I wrote him a big note to say "SORRY ABOUT THE DEAD BUNNY. IT WAS B.C......

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                          ...so I wrote him a big note to say "SORRY ABOUT THE DEAD BUNNY. IT WAS B.C......
                          He might have guessed that - or did you think that Elderly Next Door might think that it was you....?!

Comment

Wallace & Gromit, "The Were-Rabbit".

Wellie & BC, "The Half-Rabbit".
                            Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                            Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                            I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Haze, have a lovely recipe for Bunny, but no, it was 'her good self' wot ate it. And I had to look away, not nice. And Elderly said he went and got 'shovel' (!) to bury the remains, and when he got back, only the 'squiggly bits' were left!! In that short space of time, ANOther had stolen the head end.... so, Peter.... Where Were Half Rabbit?!
                              (rhetorical, naturally...)!

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
                                And THEN, she caught a bunny..... which she thought looked fab in my three sisters bed. Then she took it over the wire and into 'elderly next door's place'...... I pesonally didn't think it looked THAT attractive half-eaten amongst his leeks..., so I wrote him a big note to say "SORRY ABOUT THE DEAD BUNNY. IT WAS B.C......
                                Sounds of Peter kicking himself at missing appalling pun.

B.C. = Bit Chewed.

I'll get me coat.
                                Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                                Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                                I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X