No announcement yet.

Help .. any Windows Vista users..?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are editable but you need to cough up some dosh and it isnt cheap.

Comment

Ok I have windows vista and this isn't regarding your query but if anyone downloads itunes 6 prepare for trouble. It made my disc drive stop functioning as well as other problems and ended up getting a technician out. He put in a new drive and it didn't work, thus proving the itunes theory and he had to alter all the original setup details in the startup pages.

Said a lot of the new computers they see haven't been set up right. So he redid a lot of things for us.

Then last week itunes stopped recognising the ipod and I had to delete itunes and the ipod files. Download the new version of itunes which is Vista friendly and all is hunkydory again.

A good bit of advice is if you have a problem and no source of advice go to google. Type in your problem ie: 'cant open document in word' and it generally throws a lot of suggestions at you which normally come from microsoft website and other such places. They can sometimes offer great advice.
      Erm.... I cant think of a signature

Comment

You can download a 30day trial of Adobe office and you can create AND edit your own pdf documents. It is brilliant. It does take up a bit of space on your computer but can always be deleted again!
        Erm.... I cant think of a signature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X