Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If its the same talk as he did at the EGS,buy a bottle of red it will be money better spent IMHO
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hey RL,wot G4 said ^^^^
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hi all!

Just finished pruning /cutting back etc in the garden and come indoors for a cuppa.
        Looked out of the window ..and blow me down with a feather...it's started drizzling!!

Perfect timing as far as I'm concerned
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• RL- I used to play outside in all weathers!
          Just need wellieblobs/jelly shoes (if it's warm) and a light coat- and spare clothing to change into when they come in.

What's the saying????...there's no such thing as bad weather- it's just the wrong clothes!

Comment

• Actually- I used to make dens in the garden to sit inside out of the rain!
            If I recall....that's how I learned how to make knots!!

Comment

• Yes Nicos, we like playing in the rain. Splashing in puddles, making dams etc, but the Mums didn't provide suitable clothing this time unfortunately.

Comment

• Hi All. Managed to do a bit of pottering about in the sunshine today. My back feels worse when I've been sitting for any length of time. Daughter came and whizzed through some housework for me I've just been trying to buy a collection of brassica plants from Marshalls as I had a voucher code for £7.50 - only to find it doesn't apply to the offer. Am I too late to sow some seed for overwintering bras?

I always kept spare sets of clothes here for small grandchildren RL, but I suppose that may not be an option for you? I do know that saying "no" is not really an option, it would be like saying it to the children, not their parents and you just can't.

Sorry to hear about you missing out on the house G4, it wasn't to be love, there's one out there just waiting for you.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Day turned out nice in the end. You lot OK?

Thanks for the kind words, Flo. It wasn't perfect; some of the rooms were smaller than here, but it only had one neighbour, and a hooooooge garden, all in the middle of fields. I spoke to the neighbour, who said the Owner was lovely and veg growing wouldn't be a problem, and she had chooks and dogs next-door, too. Anyway, it wasn't to be.

Coffee?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Ooooooooh it's rumbling up a storm outside! Next thing you know, the ruddy Dogs'll be getting on my lap!

Comment

• Evening All......turned out nice here too, cleared up after lunch.

I sat in the shop thinking of all the jobs I could have been doing at home - there was no one in the shop until the sun came out. Haven't stopped since then and my feet are soooo sore. The boys have cleaned the house before Nanny arrived this afternoon - they did a good job.

No idiots in today, but a lot of beginners with lots of questions - I hope I've advised them all properly. I did my best, I think. The BH has come up with the idea that I should run the shop two or three days a week to give his parents a break. Yup, fine. Who gives me a break? Oh, and what do I get paid? Nothing? You mean nothing at all? Ok, I see a flaw in this plan. How about you doing it, love, they are your parents after all.....

Yes please to coffee G4.....
                      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        Hi All. Managed to do a bit of pottering about in the sunshine today. My back feels worse when I've been sitting for any length of time. Daughter came and whizzed through some housework for me I've just been trying to buy a collection of brassica plants from Marshalls as I had a voucher code for £7.50 - only to find it doesn't apply to the offer. Am I too late to sow some seed for overwintering bras?
                        I did that, Flo. Had a voucher too, and ordered winter brassicas. Was about three four weeks ago. And they are en route to be planted. Though I'm not sure where...
                        Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Well, the threatening thunder didn't amount to anything, but we got torrential rain instead. Unfortunately, the Dogs were shut outside during most of it, as I was vacuuming the hall, and their beds and blankets were being changed.

Now I have clean floors, clean runners, clean dog bedding and wet stinky Dogs! They're sound asleep now, and the sun is out! Never a dull moment...

Comment

• Originally posted by horticultural_hobbit View Post
                            I did that, Flo. Had a voucher too, and ordered winter brassicas. Was about three four weeks ago. And they are en route to be planted. Though I'm not sure where...
                            The voucher is valid until the end of this month HH, but I assumed it wouldn't accept it because it was only valid for the offers in the leaflet. Did you get the discount?

Comment

• Evening, we've has sunshine all day today so I've spent most of the time outside
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                Well, the threatening thunder didn't amount to anything, but we got torrential rain instead. Unfortunately, the Dogs were shut outside during most of it, as I was vacuuming the hall, and their beds and blankets were being changed.

Now I have clean floors, clean runners, clean dog bedding and wet stinky Dogs! They're sound asleep now, and the sun is out! Never a dull moment...
                                Sod's Law that G4. It's always when I've just polished, hoovered and mopped when along comes Chester!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X