Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks VC,there is only 4 of us going,we were invited before son realized the date,this is the first time any of them have invited us,without us paying our way,so doubley nice,bless him,table booked for 1pm
    well done G 4
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 07-09-2013, 08:27 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Enjoy it, Lottie. Its your special day so you deserve a treat

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
        YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! *Punches the air!

Off to bed with a big grin! Catch ya morra!
        Aren't you going to tell us what you've "won" G4?

Comment

• Thanks VC,am shutting the puter down now,nighty night,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Nite nite, Lottie, Sleep well

Comment

• I iz ere late on parade but spent the day a the the wedding,dinner & reception of the most perfectly suited young couple I predict them having a very happy future
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Just a quick look around before bed we've been playing catch up on TV we have this rule if we don't watch something in a month it gets deleted of the drive.

enjoy your meal and your special day LD.
                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 07-09-2013, 10:09 PM.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, it was cool last night in the GH the temp went down to 6.2c but no idea what it was outdoors though. still feels chilly out and theres some sparkly spiders webs.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning peeps,lovely sunshine so far ,i had my usual cup of water brought to me in bed,along with my pills,awe bless him,he is working very hard on my new shed,it's looking good,i get a buz of exitement going in it,will post some pics,only when tis finished,nearly there,i do feel spoiled,

Comment

• Morning all ... lovely bright sunshine here although there is a definite autumnal 'nip' in the air. Load of washing on to make the most of the drying weather. Made a batch of plum and chilli chutney yesterday and have a bucket of plums and a carrier bag of greengages and one of runner beans to 'process' today. Just easing myself into the day with coffee and a crumpet! Not very slimming I'm afraid but well there we go!

Comment

• Sunny Sunday Grapeys Its another splendiferous day here at the funny farm.
                        There's an overnight spider's web just outside the patio doors and the sun is shining on it, turning the threads the colours of the rainbow. Amazing how many joins and slipped stitches there are where you can see a web in all its glory.
                        Thank you Spider, its beautiful
                        Have a happy day everyone - especially the Birthday Girl

Comment

• Morning all, shiny here too VC. Need to harvest the sweetcorn today and freeze it.

Late night last night (well for me anyway) so not exactly raring to go yet. Hopefully another coffee will do the trick.

Comment

• Morning all...
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• G'Mooooooornin' Peeps - bright and sunny here today, but very moist underfoot. The dew is getting wetter each day now - must be autumn!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning everyone, okay?

Looks like a lovely day outside. Have to go fetch mother from the plot with a cuppa. So if you are playing out today have fun. It's school work Sunday for me; in theory that shouldn't be too bad with the first week.

Have fun!

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                                http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                                Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X